Friday, July 17, 2009

On the up!

I went back to the doctors and swapped antibiotics because the first lot wasn't doing diddly squat. I have a lovely case of suspected 'walking pneumonia' which doesn't respond to the kind of drugs I got the first time. A blood test will confirm the diagnosis but all I can say is 'WOO HOO' the new meds are working a treat and I'm starting to feel like myself again after 2 whole weeks in bed!!
It's made me so thankful that most of the time I am really quite healthy. Yay!

2 comments:

Liesl said...

Get well soon! Pneumonia is a horrible thing to get. It was the winter fav in our household last winter ... and not something I'm keen to repeat in a hurry. Hopefully you'll feel a million dollars by the time you,ve finished those industrial strength antibiotics.

A said...

Thanks Liesl!
Hope you and the boys stay well through the winter cold and flu season!