Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The letter


Last week we got a letter. I looked at the sender and saw it was from the preschool where we tried to enrol Moo. My stomach flipped. It was just like getting my exam results in the mail! I was afraid to open it....... and considered asking my hubby to do it. Then I could see the text through the envelope.... I peeked..... it said..... ' We are pleased...!' ~~PHEW~~ Big sigh of relief.
So, Moo is starting school in January, three days a week for three hours each time. I am soooo happy! She loved the school when we visited and no where else has these kind of hours for kids her age. Plus, all the other preschools won't accept her until April 28 because she doesn't turn three until then (but we would still be expected to pay fees).
Now all I have to do is get my license because it's impossible to walk there and back three times a week (over an hour walk each way is my guess). I'm booked in for September so I've got to practice, practice, practive.
Yay!

2 comments:

Liesl said...

Lovely news! I wonder if you are going to the preschool east of us that takes kids from 2? That would be a LONG walk!

A said...

Yep, they take kids from two. It's in Donvale...just a bit of a hike!