Wednesday, July 30, 2008

How to entertain a toddler #2.....

The other day Missy Moo was looking through some old magazines and leaving them open on pictures of animals. She loved the pictures so much that I decided to cut them out for her. BUT I thought they were going to get trashed pretty quick so I got some 'contact' (plastic sticky book covering stuff) and sandwiched the pictures in between plastic - kind of like laminating without the nifty machine. Then we cut around the edges, leaving about 5mm (1/4") to keep it all together. Then we stuck them on the fridge and much delight was had sticking and unsticking the animals. Missy Moo even took each one off and gave it a kiss. So cute! We then practiced making animal noises and Auslan signs - she knows all her animals!
And here is the little surprise she left me in the pantry - it made me smile a big Mummy smile! Labrador in a glass jar.....

1 comments:

Ellieboo said...

What a good idea - might steal this - my little Boo is always pulling photos of the fridge - maybe if I put something on the fridge that she might actually like, it might be a bit more interesting for her