Sunday, July 13, 2008

Twinkle Twinkle

Missy Moo is learning some Auslan. She's already mastered several words and seeing as her favorite song is Twinkle Twinkle I have been teaching myself to sign it so I can teach it to her. I must look hilarious sitting with my laptop singing TTLS slowly and fumbling about with my arms/hands/fingers. Quite funny really. I keep thinking I have it mastered and then it just goes out of my head! I'm seriously considering taking an Auslan course at the local community house so we can learn more. Annie is desperate to talk but her little 14 month old mouth won't have any of it.
It's really interesting watching Moo verbally babble and then finger babble. She babbles with her fingers a lot as she's singing away so we should have her singing and signing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in no time......

0 comments: