Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Brain fuzz

I feel like I'm finally coming out the other side of this horrible 2 week (so far) lurgy. I wanted to post but my brain is still fuzzy so here is a random selection of pics. No real theme. Kind of like my thoughts.....

Our little Swiss Miss at the Cuckoo.

Blowing out birthday candles!

Oppy find. A whole dollar! Still in the original packet.

My favourite hard rubbish find. I'm thinking of re-covering it. The daisy pattern is from about 1994 - I loved it at the time but not so much now. Time for an update methinkeths.
I picked up another great find from the side of the road last week but you'll have to wait until I take a photo...... Let's just say, it's big, it's red and wasn't easy to wash in our bathtub..... Can you guess?

2 comments:

Liesl said...

Did you have hard garbage collection on your side of the railway?? Big and red .... hmmm let me see ... Red setter? Fire engine? Am I close yet?? Hope we get to see soon!

I saw the most excellent couch a few streets away. It was a beautiful 50's minimalist style with red covers ... but I think kids destroyed it before I could do a secret night-time drive-by.

A said...

Hurray for hard rubbish!
As for my 'stolen goods' I am all up for doing it in broad daylight! Just threw it over the back of Moo's stroller (also found in hard rubbish so it was with a friend!) - luckily it was only a block away.....