Friday, October 9, 2009

I'm keeping calm. I'm carrying on.

This week feels like I have been chasing my tail all day, every day. 
This morning's effort:
8am  Got up, bathed, dressed and fed Anni & I
Did two loads of laundry and hung them on the line
Packed Moo's bag for creche, including her lunch box, full change of clothes etc
9am  Packed all my FIL's deliveries and mail that have arrived here whilst he's been on holiday into the car.
Jumped in the car and took Moo to creche
9.30am  Went to FIL's house to sort out some stuff for his business
Got a phone call from hubby and had to go immediately to bank A, get a bank cheque and transfer funds into bank B (a 15 min drive away from bank A) so that our new car could be delivered this afternoon.
10.30am Rushed back for my doctor's appointment.  Didn't have time to come home and pick up records..... tried to remember what was on there for the doctor.......
Got accupuncture.
Went to Bunnings and picked up all the painting stuff for our bathroom.
12pm Picked up Anni and drove out to Hubby's grandad's house. Took him out for lunch.
1.30pm Drove home, unpacked the car.  Unpacked Moo's bag, washed her hands, changed her and put her to bed for her nap.
Crashed in a heap!!  And somehow, it's already 3 o'clock.....
Off to make a well earned cup of tea now.
*sigh*

0 comments: