- I really, REALLY wanted to be Princess (above) from 'Battle of the Planets,' when I was younger. Maybe I still do.....
- I once hosted a 5 min Saturday morning TV show - in Korean!
- I have a birthmark in the shape of Jesus on my left arm. OK, that's not true. But I did have one on my chin (not in the shape of Jesus) which I had removed because people used to think I had a drop of water hanging from my chin.
- I hate drinking beer but love traditional apple cider
- I like animals but I've never owned my own pet.
- I estimate that I ate about 20kg/44lbs of chocolate on my last European trip. You could say our trip was called, 'Chocolate and other goodies from London to Vienna.' Pity we skipped Belgium...... Lucky we walked for hours every day so I didn't put on any weight!
Two girls about 20 are in the dairy section buying supplies for what appears to be a taco night.
Girl 1: Hey, look at this! She picks up a small carton of sour cream from the shelf and points to the label.
Girl 2: What?
Girl 1: Look, 30% fat! That's heaps!!
Girl 2: Oh bummer....but we have to have sour cream. What'll we do?
Both are silent for a moment and look devastated when one girl sees something on the shelf that makes her smile.
Girl 1: Look! This one is a large carton!
Girl 2: Yeah, so?
Girl 1: Don't you get it? If we buy a large carton instead of a small carton, the 30% fat is diluted in a larger surface area.
Girl 2: Oh, of course!! Damn right we are good!
If only it were fact!!! Then I could get the giant chocolate bar, the giant cake, the supersize lasagne......
Overheard in New York is the English version of the tjuvlyssnat site. Go and have a laugh!